Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 1 is under my belt....

So, I'm just going to keep a "diary" of my experience on here in case I forget how it was. Like childbirth. After it's over I may say "it wasn't that bad". :o) I think I've got the hang of the diet part...I hope. It's definitely a challenge making two meals every time - one for the boys and one for myself. I've had the occasional snippy moments, but overall I think I'm doing okay. I've even winged myself off my coffee creamer. :o( Hard to do, but I know I'll see my dear friend, French Vanilla coffee creamer, in my future.

Apparently my house doesn't smell as good as it used to (according to my father.) Well, I'm a pastry chef, and right now this girl is lucky to make pancakes for the kids without licking the plates afterwards. I officially start the "training" part on Monday. I'm very much looking forward to this! Now it won't be like I'm just on a diet, I'll actually start working towards seeing improvements! Anyways - with one week down, and I think a solid 3 pounds off my scale, I'm moving in the right directions. Now....12 more to go!!!

1 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

You are awesome Amy! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to hear more updates!