Friday, February 25, 2011

Half Way There!!

I have 6 weeks from tomorrow until my competition. Wow!! This is hard. The mental part when it comes to food...how you eat, when you eat, WHY you eat. We went out on a date last week, and I wanted popcorn or SOMETHING just to munch on so bad! When I bake, I have to make a big effort not to lick a spoon, or my finger....or the bowl. ;o) But, I'm doing well. I feel like I'm just doing okay, but my trainer assures me that I'm doing great. I weigh/measure again on Monday..but, I'm at least (from my stats 2 weeks ago) down 10 lbs, around 6% body fat...and I bought a pair of jeans 2 sizes smaller!! So, I'll have absolutely nothing to wear by the end of this. :o)

Here's a pic (I took myself, so not the best). And, Yes Cara! I know!! My shoulders are not straight! :o)

5 comments:

jonsco6 said...

Wow... I'd like to get me some of that! Who is that hot lady?

Cara said...

I wasn't going to say a thing about your shoulders! Just want to know why you didn't flex for us? :) I have seen those killer biceps and shoulders!!! So proud of you!

Cheyna said...

You look awesome Amy!

Elizabeth said...

Look awesome! Great job!

hitaakademi said...

thanks for it. Cool! Koni
Penetrasyon Deneyi (CPT)